- An entire homestead library of 73 eBooks, eCourses, memberships, and videos by 70 authors. Topics include:
- Cooking From Scratch
- Do It Yourself
- Food Storage
- Frugal Living
- Natural Parenting & Homeschooling
- Natural Remedies
- Simple Living
- Click here and scroll down for a complete list of titles and authors.
- 12 bonus offers for a variety of products and services of interest to homesteaders, gardeners, and preppers. Click here (and scroll down) for a complete list of bonus offers.
- A 30-day money-back guarantee, in case you absolutely hate it (although I cannot imagine anyone not appreciating all the information it contains.)
How much does it cost?
- $29.97 price for $814.94 worth of books, courses, and memberships. (Online access to printable PDF downloads).
- $54.97 for the complete collection on a thumb (flash) drive. This makes it a great way to give it as a gift.
Of course, no one would buy every single book individually, so the question becomes - is there enough in the bundle of interest to me personally to make it worth it? The answer to that question will vary, but I think there's enough for you to at least consider it. Over the next week I'm going to do a series of book reviews to give you a better idea of what's included in the bundle. That way you can decide for yourself whether the cost is worth it to you. I'll start tomorrow with a sampling of books on homesteading, herbal medicine, and homeschooling.
Also, as a participant I'm authorized to offer my own bonus. If you purchase the bundle through my blog, I'll gift you with your choice of one e-volume from my The Little Series of Homestead How-Tos collection. After you place your order simply email me at 5acresandadream @ mail. com, let me know which one you'd like, and I'll send you a link to download a free copy. (Since my How To Make Amish Whitewash is already included in the bundle, you'll want to choose something else.☺).
Do go check the bundle out here. You are likely familiar with a number of the authors. And please come back tomorrow for the beginning of my book review series.