The first one I don't really qualify for, but was honored to be thought of. It is the Liebster Blog Award from Stephanie at Caffeinated Homestead. To accept, a blogger has to have less than 200 followers. For some amazing reason, I now have over 500 amazing followers! I never dreamed anyone would be interested in what we do on our little five acre homestead, but I'm blessed by each and every one who clicked on that "Join This Site" button.
I think everybody needs a blog. It's a wonderful way to keep a record of a particular area in one's life, to learn, to share, and to make friends. So, even though I can't claim this award, I would still like to award it to some of my favorite blogs that do qualify:
Click on Stephanie's name above for a copy of the award and the rules.
Clint at The Redeemed Gardener. Thank you Clint! Here are the rules:
1. Add the award to your blog.
2. Thank the blogger who gave it to you.
3. Mention seven random things about yourself.
4. List the rules.
5. Award to 15 bloggers.
6. Inform each of those 15 by leaving a comment on their blog.
So. 7 random things:
1. I rarely wear jewelry but when I do, I like silver better than gold
2. I don't like flying
3. I wanted to be a veterinarian when I grew up
4. I like salsa on scrambled eggs
5. I wear a size 9 shoe
6. I have a sweet tooth
7. I don't necessarily do a good job following directions ;)
And to pass it on:
|Well, if they aren't pregnant, at least they're not starving to death. :)|
2 Unexpected Awards (& 2 Thank-yous) is © February 2012