|Book 4 in The Little Series of|
A step by step guide. Chapters include:
- What is the Pearson Square?
- Why Mix Your Own Feed Rations?
- Understanding Feed Bag Labels
- The Right Ingredients for the Right Critter
- What is Protein? Crude Protein Versus Amino Acids
- Protein Content of Selected Feedstuffs
- Feeding to Prevent Hypocalcemia and Pregnancy Toxemia
- Feeding to Prevent Urinary Calculi
- Calcium and Phosphorous Content of Selected Feedstuffs
- How to Mix Two-Ingredient Rations
- How to Mix Rations with More Than Two Ingredients
- But Is It Cost Effective?
- extensive, linked bibliography
It's available for $1.99 at Amazon for Kindle, and at Smashwords for all eReaders including PDF for reading on your computer. Today and tomorrow you can get it for free(!) at Smashwords with the code (expired). Enter the code at checkout and select the format you prefer (epub, mobi, pdf, rtf, lrf, pdb, txt, or html).
I'd also like to mention that with each new eBook I publish, I update the others. This is to keep the series titles and links up-to-date, but it also lets me make corrections (thanks Anna!) or updates on information. I'm not sure about Amazon, but at Smashwords, once you've purchased a book the updates are available as part of the purchase price.
The webpage for How to Mix Feed Rations With The Pearson Square's is here, or you can visit the series' webpage here. As always, feedback and suggestions are welcome!